The lovely Gadabout Knitter tagged me/awarded me a KReATIV Blogger. Thank you so much!
The rules of the Kreativ Blogger Award are thus;
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people…tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!
Things I love:
1) Brian-I went out to my car at lunch today and there was a note on my windshield. Apparently he had been near my office earlier and decided to stop by and leave me a love note. Random gestures like that remind me that I am a very lucky girl...I've found the person who truly is my other half.
3) Sampson-My sweet, snuggly, hilarious pup makes every moment of every day better, and has truly taught me what unconditional love is. It is impossible for me to be in a bad mood when I look at his sweet face. Tied with Sam is Cricket-Another pup love of mine...I wish B & I got to see her more often now that she and Nina moved out. Tomorrow marks one year since her accident, and I am so thankful she is alive and thriving.
4) My friends-Near and far, I've got some of the best pals a girl could ask for.
5) Unsweetened iced tea-I could not make it through a day without it. I wish I could quit you, tea.
6) My sister-We may not always see eye to eye, but I don't know what I would do without my little sister. She's an amazing person, and I am so very proud to know her.
7) Ravelry-I remember when Ravelry was just an idea Jess had, and I'm so thankful to her and Casey for making her vision a reality. Team Rav is made up of incredibly kind, generous, intelligent folks who have the patience of saints. Ravelry has given me the organizational and research tools to become a better knitter, and I love, love, love the site. While I try to stay out of the groups, I know that there is a whole network of knitters and crocheters and fiber craft lovers all over the world who are able to come together in a variety of groups to share knowledge, opinions and friendship. I love Ravelry, and want to put some positive thoughts out there since there has been a bit of unfortunate & unpleasant drama going around.
I'm not going to tag anyone because there are way more than seven blogs & bloggers I adore and admire...if you are reading this, feel free to consider yourself tagged!